- of late I’ve been looking at Processing in relation to Javascipt. I’ve discovered that whilst Processing can do a lot of things – maybe what I should be looking at is a variant of Processing called P5.js.
What is P5.js: It is a JS client-side library for creating graphic and interactive experiences, based on the core principles of Processing.
- It allows the programmer to see how the code appears in a browser window.
- Starting with how to draw a rectangle on a predefined canvas and enables a learner to visually work through the various constructs of the language itself, thus, maintaining interest along the way.
- You can download the p5.js editor from here if you want to try it out.
- Tutorials are available here.
Let me know how you get on.